Monday 24 August 2015

15. Everything is a cycle

Everything? Everything.


As said on the picture.. Everything is a cycle.. Everything revolves in a circle..
A baby is born, another one dies
As said on the Filipino song "Gulong ng palad, ang buhay ay, gulong ng palad" Everything revolves. Lets set an example, like me, Migell Adrian G. Gonzalo, once I was a plain guy no dreams, no assets, no talent and no nothing. I'm poor, I have nothing. In short, I was a little boy who have nothing but dreams. As I grew up, I began being fat, by the time I was in grade 4, then I got thin in 2nd year, AND THEN I GET FAT. Some might say that, it's nothing but rubbish. Try living my life. It's complicated. 

But little by little, I start to pick the lego blocks up. Start building a new person. A new Migell. A new guy who can do things. Picking up the pieces weren't easy, some pieces are very small to pinch, like small details in my life. Like that one time I got in a fight, I tried to move on, and wash that dirty piece of block but the world didn't even give me a chance. As I build myself up, I at least tried to add some blocks like my talents, guitar and dancing. Although it's hard, I still pushed it. PUSHED IT TO THE LIMIT LIKE NO ONE EVEN CARES IF I DO IT. Of course some people want to remove those building blocks off but I never gave them the chance. Finding those blocks weren't easy. I tell you that adding a little piece of detail in your life affects the whole you. 

Someday I will leave the world.. with nothing.. no memories, and no lesson to give. 

Take a good look. 
                           



1 comment: