Saturday 22 August 2015

10. Frosh night 2.0



Frosh night was a blast. The APCDC trainees performed even the band, we had a party, and had a tiring night. What is Frosh Night, they say that Frosh Night is the most memorable day that a freshmen student will have. Unfortunately for others, it’s not. As my experience, I saw people partying, I saw people at the side, and saw people just drinking from the fountain. In my point of view, it was really hot, as a normal Filipino dude would say “partida dalawang aircon pa naka-bukas nyan” LIKE REALLY EVERYONE IS WET SWEATY.

The performing group (APCDC)

Sadly to say that not every freshmen saw our performance. My block weren't present. That didn't stop me to perform neatly. Although I'm doing this for them they seem not to care. I represent SS151. But they seem not to care. BUT, Not only my block but my inspirations. My parents, my crush and my haters. Haha. More hate, more fame. 

To sum it all up, Frosh Night was fun. All your worries, problems, and assignments will be forgotten for one night. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well at APCDC. Maybe in a few years from now, you could be THE BEST dancer in our block, hehe. Scratch that, you are already the best dancer in SS151 :^)

    I'm so sorry for not seeing you perform during Frosh Night 2.0, but I'll try to make sure that, the next time you perform, I'll be there—along with your other blockmates, of course. Magaling ka nga, as they say, "walang makakapigil sayo." :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I could not attend the Frosh Night, I am already happy to know that one of my classmates has such an amazing talent. Besides, I've seen you dance and you are awesome. I hope that you can upload the video of your dance that you have shown me. XD

    ReplyDelete