Monday 24 August 2015

14. What is life without me

 What is life without Migell Adrian G. Gonzalo.. Hmm.. I'm just a regular person who can do things.. People say that I'm a show-off.. but not really.. Maybe in their eyes that is.. but I really am not. To be clear, I just want to express myself. I dance in classroom because I want to, that is unfair to singers, they just put out a note if they are bored.

I just want to say or share 10 facts about me (true to life)
1. I should be dead right now.
2. I really hate children
3. I crack up when I hear the word "edi wow" I don't like that expression
4. I am a jolly person
5. I don't back out in a fight
6. If you want it, you'll get it. With restrictions of course
7. I am single
8. I usually choose cheese than butter
9. I can make you dinner within one hour
10. Never challenge me to a staring contest. Coz specifically I'll win.

I am a type of person that you could go with. I can change, people tend to say bad things about me. What is wrong? Why are you people like that? Is my kindness too much? Come on..

No comments:

Post a Comment