Saturday 22 August 2015

11. APC's Anti-Smoking Campaign

Why smoke? Is there a point to smoking? Why are people doing it? Again, what's the point? Smoking has been around for a lot of years. 5000 BC up to know? That's crazy. As I see it, it's just engraving smoke to your entire body. Like suffocating yourself. There are risks from smoking. I mean, MAJOR RISKS that can CAUSE YOUR DEATH. You could have cancers, like; (refer to the picture)

See those? Those things can cost your life. Long term diseases (green font) Stroke. That's a major problem. Oh god, I can't imagine the people I saw smoking having these. Some in my family, but what can I do? As my point of view, I just want to pour a big bucket of water just to save the lives of these poor souls. In my family, my parents learned. How about my brothers? my uncles, my aunties? I don't know how will I do it. I feel hopeless. What will I say? "Smoking kills" ? They always hear those words. 

Smoking can still be cured, it can still be away from a person. You can still turn your back.

2 comments:

  1. For a person who's teaching us on why we should stop smoking, would that person remove smoking in his life too? Better stop smoking since it can harm you. Time to prove that you support the campaign! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is noticeably much to know on the subject of this. I think you created some excellent points in Features also. ipv d2

    ReplyDelete